Please welcome the marvelous and stunning model, Gezzilyn Leon!

Greetings all!

I am so excited to have model extraordinaire, Gezzilyn Leon, here at my blog!  I absolutely adore using her images from PeriodImages.com on the covers I create!  She shows powerful emotions in all of her poses and that's what separates her from the crowd. 

Me: Welcome to EDHGraphics, Gezzilyn! I am so happy to have you. Let me start off by asking the question I am sure everyone wants to know and that is, how did you get started in the modeling profession?

Gezzilyn:  Thank you so much for having me, I'm also very exited to be here. Well I'll give you an answer you might be curious about; I fell into it on accident. I am an actor originally, since I was five in theater, so at 19 I felt the need for head shots and started a modeling profile to get a photographer to do it TFP (trade for prints). Once I posted the shots to entice other head shot photographers to shoot them for me, I instantly got modeling offers for other things. I was sort of shocked because I had never thought of myself as the type to be a "model" but now I realize what it takes and it's not just to look like a clothes pin on laundry day walking a runway.

Me: Why did you want to become a model?

Gezzilyn: Since I found that I enjoyed taking stills, I started to get creative and book shoots that would pay and give me images I have always wanted to see of myself. I got thrifty with my shoots. I built a great book and started working with photographers that I have looked up to for 5 to 7 years such as ALVARADO the Pin Up Artist on my own concepts. Jessica Rabbit and The Little Mermaid are my two favorites.

Me: You have portrayed many different types of heroines.  Is there a persona you haven’t done yet that you would like to and if you have done them all, then which persona is your favorite?

Gezzilyn:  I'm in the works of making my own Super Hero Calendar as a matter of fact. I'll release those details later when I'm almost finished. So far Jessica Rabbit, Aphrodite and The Little Mermaid have been my favorite personas but I am going to be doing every red headed cosplay I can. My next is Peter Pan and Merida from BRAVE.

Me: What is your favorite all-time image of yourself?

Gezzilyn: You're going to make me pick just ONE? Oh boy... That's hard. I have so many from so many GREAT photographers! This one is most popular, how about that. It's one of my faves for sure. It's even on my business card. http://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30867241


Me:  Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten? What are your ultimate goals?

Gezzilyn:  I see myself making feature films and modeling for big novels and magazines. I want to entertain the masses. Travel around the world filming, shooting and working on my other projects outside the entertainment industry. I hope to help start new long term projects and help fund our clean energy and recycling plants around the world. With the audience I build, I believe I will shift our focus to loving the planet we live on. She needs a little TLC.

Me:  Do you find physical good looks to be more an asset or a hindrance? In what ways? How important is beauty? Is your eye for it standard or do you have your own definition?

Gezzilyn:  Beauty to me, is radiance from within. Period.

Me:  What is the most rewarding thing about modeling? What advice would you give to up-and-coming models?

Gezzilyn:  The most rewarding thing is enjoying what you are doing and making memories captured in frames. Making people smile for any reason. Inspiring others to live their dreams and never let anyone tell them they can't. Receiving messages from those who find motivation and inspiration through my passion in my work feels like ten thousand sun beams bursting out of my heart.

And now for something silly! :-D

Me:  So, what is your favorite...? And why?

I hate to pick favorites because I enjoy so many things but I'll try...

Dessert? Home made Strawberry/Berry Shortcake Yum! 

Place to be? So far... In the ocean in my mermaid tail.... Preferably the Hawaiian beaches. You own a mermaid tail?  That is so cool :-)

Book? James Patterson's 'First To Die' It was so good I spent 3 days and nights reading it cover to cover, barely putting it down. Wow, that's on my TBR list now!

Movie? The Little Mermaid, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Beetle Juice.  Love those! 

Holiday/Time of Year? Halloween, even though every day is Halloween for me I love to live in a world of fantasy when everyone participates. I don't like all the attention ALL the time... LOL Halloween is fantastic!

Me: What is your perfect date?

Gezzilyn:  Anything that is unconventional... Get creative guys... Girls deserve a little spontaneity. Especially girls like me, not the dinner and a movie type.

Thank you so much for sharing a part of your life with us, Gezzilyn! She is so sweet!  If you would like to learn more of Gezzilyn Leon and to see her portfolio, please visit the following sites:
 
AMIClubwear.com LookBook www.modelmayhem.com
 
Keep in mind, readers, some of the pictures are racy :-)
 
Below are a few of my favorite covers that I have used Gezzilyn on!
 
 
 
 And now for the special Gezzilyn-centric bundle!  The bundle includes Facebook banner, e-book cover, and 3D cover for just $50.00!!  Only one available, so act fast!!!



Next week, the sexy Max Aria will be featured!  Don't miss this bad boy! :-D  Thank you for stopping by!




 
 
 

Comments

  1. such a great interview thank you. I have been a fan of her works of art and I feel proud of her on her behalf. no fan of her is more proud

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! I am so glad to have had this opportunity! Gezzilyn is a sweetheart--beautiful from the inside out :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts