A big THANK YOU to my authors!

Hi all!

I can't believe my luck!  In the past few months, I have been hired by Ellora's Cave, Total E-Bound Publishing, Blushing Books Publishing and so many great Indie authors to create their covers that I truly feel blessed!  Well, the blessings keep coming!  Samhain Publishing has also now hired me as a freelance artist!  I am so excited to be working with them!

I started off creating covers for only two clients, Skhye Moncrief and Tracy St. John.  You may have noticed that I still create covers for them!  If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be in this business.  They took a chance on an unknown artist and gave me a future.  That was a year and a half ago.  Today, I have hundreds, that's right, HUNDREDS of Indie authors who continually put their trust and faith in me to create covers they and their fans will love.  I am so proud to be a part of their lives and to have them as friends.  I truly adore all the authors who have hired me to be their cover artist and am truly blessed to call them friends.

I am continually trying to better my skills be taking online courses each week.   I will never stop trying to improve my craft because I will never stop trying to create the best possible cover I can for my clients.  Now this post is beginning to sound like a sales pitch!  LOL  Moving on...

Because of all you giving me a chance to create your covers, I have been given opportunities to create for publishers.  Without the experience you gave me, I would never have been hired by these wonderful publishing companies.  So, to all my authors, THANK YOU!

And now I must get back to work!  No more dilly-dallying on my blog!  :-D

THANK YOU!!!

For all you ladies out there, and men if you feel so inclined, enjoy the eye candy!




Comments

  1. I'm so excited for you! I truly love your work and feel so blessed that I found you as an artist to showcase my work! I wish I wrote faster so I could share my covers faster! Love everything you've done for me!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts